Thickness: 0.13mm - 1.0mm
Width: 750mm - 1250mm, all available
Coating Weight: AZ50 to AZ185
Full hard galvalume uses cold rolled steel sheets with various strengths and thicknesses as the raw materials and are coated with
aluminum, zinc and silicon alloy. It possesses excellent anti-corrosion properties, which has been widely used as the roofing
materials, with yield strength as much as 550Mpa, surface hardness varies from HV 150 to170. As leading manufacturer of full hard
galvalume steel in China, SMC can provide coated steel sheets that are widely used in the production lines of white goods and black
appliances, such as building materials, decorative materials, refrigerators, washing machines, air conditioner, digital video,
computers, audio equipment etc.
1) Capacity: over 15,000 ton per month for galvalume steel
2) Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
3) Thickness: 0.13mm - 1.0mm, all available
4) Width: 750mm - 1250mm, all available
5) Length: according to the customer's request
6) Coil ID: 508/610mm
7) Coil weight: according to the customer's request
8) Coating Weight: AZ50 to AZ150
9) Spangle: regular spangle, small spangle, big spangle
10) Steel Type & Grade:
11) Surface Treatment:
12) Application of Full Hard Galvalume Steel Coil:
a. Infrastructure : Roofing; External Siding; Garage; Shutter
b. Household Appliances :Oven; Air-Conditioning Ventilation System; Solar Water Heater; Electronics;
c. Automobile : Mobile Muffler; Vent Pipe; Catalysis Converter Heater Shield; Bottom Accessories;
d. Industrial Instrument : Electric Control Cabinet; Industrial Freezer Chest; Dispenser;
e. Others include Guardrails, Ventilation Ducts, Gutters and Down Spouts, Pre-paint and Post Paint Applications, Gutters and Ceiling Suspension Bars, Shutter Door Rails, Vending Machines, Washing Machines, Showcases and etc.
Feature of Full Hard Galvalume Steel Coil:
1) Full Hard Galvalume Steel is composed of 55% aluminum, 43.5% zinc and 1.5% Silicon.
2) Full Hard Galvalume steel is formable, weldable and paintable.
3) Full Hard Galvalume steel has superior corrosion resistance in the most atmospheric conditions. This is achieved through the combination of the sacrificial protection of the zinc and the barrier protection of the aluminum.
4) Full Hard Galvalume Steel coating out-perform galvanized coating from 2-6 times than hot dip galvanized steel.
We will contact with you within 8 hours