Outside Diameter: 0.25mm-16.00mm
Standard Tolerance: OD &ID +/-0.03mm
Specifications of Nickel Iron Cobalt Alloy Rod/Bar for Transformer Componens:
1. Grade: 4J29, 4J28, 4J32, 4J33, 4J34, 4J36, 4J42, 4J50, 4J52, 4J45, etc.
2. Shapes: available in round, flat, square, hexagonal, etc.
3. Standard: YB/T 5231-2005, GB 4J29, ASTM F15, UNS K94610
4. Outside Diameter：0.25mm (0.010") up to 16.00mm (0.625")
5. Standard Tolerance：OD &ID +/-0.03mm (0.0012")
6. Technique processing: hot rolled, cold rolled, formed, welded, etc.
7. Chemical composition:
Features of Nickel Iron Cobalt Alloy Rod/Bar:
• Extremely Stable
• Good electrical alloy
• Good ductility
• Convenient operation like forming, welding, etc.
Typical Mechanical Properties:
Parameter of Nickel Iron Cobalt Alloy Rod/Bar:
Packaging of Iron Nickel Cobalt Alloy Rod/Bar:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1)Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Nickel Iron Cobalt Alloy Rod/Bar:
•Semi conductors, etc.
We will contact with you within 8 hours