Thickness: 0.13mm - 1.0mm
Width: 750mm - 1250mm, all available
Coating Weight: AZ50 to AZ185
Specification of Full Hard Galvalume Steel Coil:
1) Capacity: about 10,000 ton per month for galvalume steel
2) Standard: JIS3321/ASTM A792M
3) Thickness: 0.13mm - 1.0mm, all available
4) Width: 750mm - 1250mm, all available
5) Length: according to the customer's request
6) Coil ID: 508/610mm
7) Coil weight: according to the customer's request
8) Coating Weight: AZ50 to AZ185
9) Spangle: regular spangle, small spangle, big spangle
10) Steel Type & Grade:
11) Surface Treatment:
12) Application of Full Hard Galvalume Steel Coil:
a. Construction: roofing, cladding, structural sections, composite panels, etc.
b. Electric appliance: washing machine, refrigerators, toaster, microwave, etc.
c. Others: air duct, lighting, computer casing, etc.
Solar heater description
1. All machine mental parts is stainless steel and galvanized steel
2. Inner tank: Φ380mm/SUS304-2B/1.2mm. Outer tank: Φ480mm/Galvanized steel/0.35mm
3. It use 50mm of high density polyurethane foam for insulation layer. Heat preservation: 72hours
4. Vacuum tube: 58x1800mm 1.6mm or 2.2mmthickness ALN-SS-CU coating
5. Copper heat pipe inside the vacuum tube, have high conduction performance
6. The bracket is in line with structural mechanics, very stable and solidly build. Dual-purpose for both flat and inclined roof.
7. No water inside the evacuated tubes, the solar water heater can still in service even with several tubes breakage
8. Can be used all year even in the cold climate area
Solar heater advantages
1. Adopts the best conduction performance metal- heat
2. Start up quickly, heat pipe transfer the heat energy
into the storage tank in one direction
3. No water inside the evacuated tubes, the solar
water heater can still in service even with several
4. Can be used all year round in the cold climate
Solar heater information
Name : DIYI Solar water heater
Type : Compact and closed system
Vacuum tube : high quality borosilicate glass 3.3, with the selective absorber coating
Absorbing coatings : Interference coating
External diameter of vacuum tube 58mm
Length of vacuum tube : 1800mm
Inner tank diameter/material : 360mm,1.2mm ,SUS304stainless steel
Outer tank diameter/material : 460mm,colorful steel 0.41mm
Material of coating : AL-N/AL-Cu and heat pipe inside the tube
Insulating layer : 50mm polyurethane
Safety valve setting pressure : 6 bar
Bracket : stainless steel , galvanized steel plate, aluminium alloy
Hail resistance : 40mm
The selective coating on the inner cover of the evacuated tubes converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes
by aluminum fins, the liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapour which rises to the condenser. The heat then passes through the heat
exchanger and the vapour becomes liquid, returning to the base of the heat pipe. The heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid(anti-freezing
liquid or water ) via a copper pipe. This transference of heat into the liquid creates a continuous circulation as long as the collector is heated by
Feature of Full Hard Galvalume Steel Coil:
1) Full Hard Galvalume Steel is composed of 55% aluminum, 43.5% zinc and 1.5% Silicon.
2) Full Hard Galvalume steel is formable, weldable and paintable.
3) Full Hard Galvalume steel has superior corrosion resistance in the most atmospheric conditions. This is achieved through the combination of the sacrificial protection of the zinc and the barrier protection of the aluminum.
4) Full Hard Galvalume Steel coating out-perform galvanized coating from 2-6 times than hot dip galvanized steel.
We will contact with you within 8 hours