Shanghai Metal Corporation is a leading manufacturer and supplier of cold rolled steel strips and tape.
Our cold rolled steel strips and tape feature high quality in terms of flatness, brightness and straightness, chemical composition and mechanical properties.
Specifications of Cold Rolled Steel Strip:
1) Grade: Ordinary carbon steel: Q195, Q235 SPCC, SPCD, SPCE, DC01-06, St12, etc.
Improved carbon structural steel: 10F、20#、45#、50#、65#、75#、65Mn、50CrVA、60Si2Mn、62Si2Mn、Sup6、SK5、SK7、T8、T10、GCr15 etc.
2) Thickness: 0.10mm - 3.0mm
With the growing demand of cold rolled strips and sheets,
SMC manufactures CR coils and strips with annual capacity in various sizes and thickness.
Processing of Cold Rolled Steel Strip:
- Pickling: To clean the dust and rust points on the surface.
- Cold Rolling: Digital rolling control system produces minimum thickness tolerance, helps to prevent twisting and improve straightness.
- Heat treatment: Advanced annealing, tempering and hardening techniques will help to produce proper mechanical property of the products to insure our client’s usage with minimum harm to natural environment.
Packaging of Cold Rolled Steel Strip:
Shanghai Metal Corporation Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
Applications of Cold Rolled Steel Strip:
- Cable armoring, parts made by stamping process
- can box, for production of pipes, radiator fins, etc.
On line stringent quality checks ensure the tolerances and dimension for sophisticated applications
CR production plant consists of 4 HI and cold rolling mils along with bell furnaces, Skin pass, slitting, cut to length and testing facilities.
We will contact with you within 8 hours