Installation: Welded fixing/bolted fixing
Material: Q235 in line with GB/T700 steel
Specifications of Stair Tread:
1. Size: tread length by width, the length direction of tread refers to the width direction of ladder
2. Material: Q235 in line with GB/T700 steel, steel or stainless steel
3. Surface treatment: Hot-dip galvanizing, paint or other anti-corrosive coatings are available, of which hot-dip galvanizing is generally recommended
4. Standards: YB/T4001.1-2007, ANSI/NAAMM, BS4592, AS1657 5. Bearing bar pitches can be 12.5, 15, 20, 30, 30.16, 32.5, 34.3, 40, 60mm, of which 30mm & 40mmare recommended
6. Cross bar pitches can be 38, 50, 60,100mm, of which 50mm & 100mm are recommended
Features of Stair Tread:
- Easy installation
- Strong structure
- Aesthetic appearance
- Good water permeability
- Quality assurance
Types of Stair Tread
8 Standard types of stair tread, with welded fixing and bolted fixing, different nosing forhead, we also accept customization according to your different requirement.
Packaging for Stair Tread:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer’s requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I.D. and quality information.
Shanghai Metal provides the customer with standard seaworthy pacakging, steel grating product standard packaging with wooden pallet and flat steel strip fixed.
Manufacturing of Stair Tread:
Material-welding-cutting-end plate welding-surface treatment-final shipment
We will contact with you within 8 hours