Surface: galvanized or as required
Standard: JIS G3129-2008
Certificate: CCS, ABS, GL, LR, DNV, BV, RINA, NK and KR, etc.
Hot-rolled steel is commonly used to form steel beams and columns on construction projects.
They are created by passing heated steel between large rollers, which deform it into the required shape,
such as: H, I, W, S, C, angles, tubes and so on.
Specification of Unequal angle steel
2. Grade: A, B, AH32, AH36, D, DH32, DH36, SS400, SS540, S235JR/JO/J2, S275JR/JO/J2, S355JR/JO/J2
3. Surface treatment: galvanized or as required
4. Certificate: CCS, ABS, GL, LR, DNV, BV, RINA, NK and KR, etc.
5. Standard: JIS G3129-2008
Allowable Tolerance of Unequal Angle Steel
Packaging of Unequal Angle Steel:
Shanghai Metal Corporation Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests.
Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation.
In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
Unequal angle steel can be composed into different bearing components with different structures;
it can also be used as joint pieces between the components.
It’s mainly used in a variety of construction structure and engineering structures such as plant,
vehicles and bridges as large structure steels.
We also produce flat bar steel, flat bulb plate etc.
Applications of Unequal Angle Steel
- Framework of all kinds of construction and engineering
- Derrick frame and so on, Construction joint
- Steel tower, Building, etc
We will contact with you within 8 hours