Grade: C71000; C70600; C70610; C70620; C71500; C71640; C75400; C75700
Wall thickness: 0.3mm-20mm
Length: As customer’s requirements
Copper Nickel pipes are commonly used in seawater piping due to its complete resistance to barnacles and
other marine organisms. Its resistance makes seawater fire fighting systems, desalination water systems,
and similar applications much more reliable.
Specifications of Nickel-Copper Tube:
1) Grade: C71000; C70600; C70610; C70620; C71500; C71640; C75400; C75700
2) Diameter: 5mm-110mm
3) Wall thickness: 0.3mm-20mm
4) Length: As customer’s requirements.
5) Temper: O60, H55, H80
4) Squeegee blade on the paper making equipment
Features of Nickel-Copper Tube:
1) High toughness
2) High strength
3) High stability
4) Excellent elasticity with fine silver gloss
5) Good fatigue
6) Rust and corrosion resistance properties
7) Good deep-drawing performance
More Detailed Imformation as the Following Table：
Shanghai Metal Corporation also provides Nickel-Copper Tubes and Rods which are made from special Monel Alloy.
Packaging of Nickel-Copper Tube:
Shanghai Metal Products are packed and labeled according to the regulations and customer's requests. Great care is taken to avoid any damage which might be caused during storage or transportation. In addition, clear labels are tagged on the outside of the packages for easy identification of the product I. D. and quality information.
1)Shanghai Metal Standard
Applications of Nickel-Copper Tube:
1) Shielding material for communication electronics
2) Antenna material
3) SEMI-shielding material
4) Spring contact
5) Flexible terminal
6) Environmentally-friendly plating-free electronic parts and components
7) Quartz oscillator
8) High-level material and electric material.
9) Aerospace industry
We will contact with you within 8 hours